網頁

2011年1月4日 星期二

Someday my prince will come

Let’s start with the first ever Disney cartoon musical, “snow white and the seven dwarfs”! when Walt Disney decided to make this animation, many movie critics think people wouldn’t spend money on an animation. To their surprise, the movie turned out to be a huge success, receiving standing ovation from many celebrity including Charles Spencer Chaplin, the famous comedian in the movie premier at Cathay Circle. So starting tonight is one of the songs that become as well popular with the animation, as it says “someday I will find my prince, he may be far away but I know he will come”, I hope everyone here tonight gets their prince and princesses, so let’s wait patient fellas, because “someday, my prince will come ”!


In Disney cartoon, cinderalla, beauty and the beast, Aladdin and sleeping beauty, the five princess series are the most famous, it become our shared memory of childhood. It’s a voice that once encourage us to step out bravely and to embrace our dream!

沒有留言:

張貼留言